How Information is Collected
There are many ways that ETI obtains information:
(1) signup on any ETI website(s)
(2) online, email, retail, fax or telephone purchase
(3) navigational information about where visitors go on ETI website
(4) submitting a business card
(5) contacting customer service to request ETI communications
(6) signing up at an ETI event.
When registering on-line to receive product information, ETI will have to be provided with a first & last name, company name, e-mail address, state, and phone number. Additional information may be required to better respond to questions or concerns when contacting the customer service department. In order to provide customers with the most efficient service and to better understand the preferences, ETI may request additional info about needs and product interests. Providing this information is at your disclosure. Additional non-personally identifiable information (for example, browser version, IP address) may be collected. This will provide information regarding the general use of the Personal Power Store website.
How Information is Used
• Send information/materials via e-mail or mail about products, offers and news of interest. This information may relate to products, offers and news relating to ETI via opted-in to receive ETI e-mail messages.
• To analyze visits to the website and learn about the interests of ETI visitors in the aggregate. To better understand personal interests and needs to improve ETI products and services . To deliver the type of content and features of the most personal interest. ETI will never sell any information about anyone to anyone.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
ETI engages third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of business. Examples of these services include:
ETI may need to share personal information with these third parties so that they can perform these services. However, ETI limits the personal information that is given and authorizes them to use this information only for the purpose of performing those services. ETI may release personal information if believed in good faith that: the law or legal process requires it; if advised by counsel; receive a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency; or such release is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of ETI, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or others.
ETI has a company policy not to flood people with e-mail correspondence, but simply to give periodic updates on what ETI is offering. ETI will send e-mails only if asked. One can easily unsubscribe at any time by emailing ETI at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "unsubscribe"
Opt Out / Unsubscribe
To request that communications (e-mails, snail mail or both) from ETI be stopped, simply contact ETI's customer service department through the "contact us" link. Also, all e-mails received will provide the option to be removed from the e-mail list by writing "unsubscribe".
Updates to Privacy Information