By 2010, the latest edition of this product was the 2600 milli-amp super capacity version. t present the best quality solar charger available.
Five-color options: Black, Silver, Pink, Blue, Golden
Built-in 2600MAH high capacity rechargeable lithium battery attaches to the five included adapters which are compatible with big brand's cell phones, digital cameras, MP4, MP3 digital products (Nokia, Samsung, SONY Ericsson, MOTOROLA, MP3, MP4, etc.)
Long lastinig light also can connect AC charging.
Solar power: 400 mW (0.4 W) (amorphous silicon)
Utility input: AC 100 V - 240V
Output voltage: DC5V or 5.5 V or 6.0 V (optional)
Maximum output current: DC 500MA
Built-in lithium battery: 2600MA
Weight: 4.4 oz (125 g)
Size: about the size of a smart phone.
- Built-in polymer high capacity rechargeable lithium battery
- Time to fully charge cell phone from charger: approx. 60 minutes
- Usage power adapter to fully charge in four hours
- Under good light conditions, the solar charger can fully charge the battery in 10-15 hours.
Built-in lithium battery charging methods:
- The solar energy in the sun can fully recharge the battery in about 12 hours.
- AC110V - with utility (240V) for solar fast-recharging, the green indicator light indicates that the battery has charged in approximately 4 hours.
Remove protection methods:
- You can resume power output with solar recharging in seconds.
- You can resume normal output when solar panel is placed the sun.
- Please do not use sharp objects. They may scratch the surface of solar panels.
- Use solar energy for fast-recharging; put the solar panels up put in direct sunlight to ensure the optimum charging effect.
- Please don't use a computer or ac adapter to charge the battery for a long period of time. Please stop charging as soon as possible When charging light activates.
- Do not use other AC adapters for solar battery charging.
- Please don't leave your charger outdoors in the rain.
- If there is a short circuit because of the short circuit protection, unplug the load, and wait 10 seconds to restore power.