Personal Solar Pack™
Product #: ETI0021-6035AD
Lightweight Portable Power Generation
Energy Technologies, Inc. (ETI) offers Tactical Solar Panels to generate power for your mobile electronics and charge batteries for these applications. Incorporating Solid State, Thin Solar Cells, these power packs provide an excellent choice for applications that require lightweight, flexible, durable, silent power.
Solar cells convert light to electricity and then can store that energy in batteries for later use. Solar battery chargers are a staple for the traveling student or business man.
The solar panel of the Personal Solar Pack is available with batteries, cables and connectors that can charge USB devices directly or charge a battery pack which in turn can recharge devices internal power packs, or can be used to provide power to USB devices without internal batteries.
With the kit's energy storage power pack, you can use your panel with replacement batteries for most USB (Mini Type B) based digital products including:
The TacticalSolar® Personal Solar Pack™ Chargers are extremely lightweight and compact. They are designed for users who need portable remote power for laptops, cell phones, satellite phones, GPS units, and other devices or systems. These chargers are small in size and can easily be stowed in a backpack or case, or pouch.
The TacticalSolar® Solar Chargers can be used in 3 easy ways:
• Charge Wireless Electronics (with 12V Female Cigarette Lighter Adapter accessory)
• Charge or Direct Power 12V Systems
• Charge Many Lithium, NiCad, or NiMH Batteries (with Battery Charger Pack accessory)
• Charge a laptop, cell phone, satellite phone or GPS unit.
• Power for remote sensors.
• Water purification systems.
• Charge 12V battery systems.
• Ultra lightweight for extended missions.
• Ultra compact to fit in backpack or laptop bag.
• Performs well in diverse environments, including hot, and cloudy environments.
• UV resistant / Weather resistant.
• Reverse blocking diode.
• Rugged construction.
• Complete with cigarette lighter adapter.
• Daisy chain multiple units for additional power
|Tactical Portable Solar Cell Panels|
|Output Voltage||DC 6V|
|Output Current||830 mA|
(W x H)
8.7 x 33 in
|Output Socket||USB-type "A"|
|Optional Portable Battery Modules|
|Cap: 5500 mAh||8100 mAh|
|Power Pack Output||5 VDC||6 VDC|
|5 - 6 hrs||6 -8 hrs|